Testing club rules.
What is Naenka Testing Club
It’s a program for community members who, well, love testing! Basically, we’ll give you free product samples, and you test and review them. Your reviews can be videos on YouTube, text reviews on the community or social media, or something completely creative and different. To participate in this program, just follow the steps below:
How to Enter
1. Sign in with your community account (make a free account if you haven’t yet!).
2. Read the Testing Club rules.
3. Find the product you want to test. (All of our products on sale can apply for testing)
4. Fill out the Application Information, and wait for us to get back to you.
Applicants who meet some of the criteria below will be prioritized. However, you don’t have to meet all the criteria to be chosen.
1. Provide a complete personal profile, including your social media (we will only use this information to screen your application and we will never share it).
2. Be specific in your testing plan (include where you will post your review, what form your review will take, and specifically how you plan to put the product through its paces).
3. Copying others’ testing plans or failing to submit a review link will result in disqualification from future Testing Club programs.
4. You can sign up for multiple products at the same time, but you will be chosen for only one product at one time.
Samples will be sent out to selected testers as soon as they reply to our email confirming their participation and submitting their shipping address. In any case, we will try our best to ship within 2 days after agreeing to the application for testing and inform the tester of the tracking number of the package.
1. You may be required to post your review to a specific website, but you also could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, blogs, forums, deal websites, or other online spaces.
2. If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add the hashtag #NaenkaTestingClub and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
3. Once you have finished your review, We will check your review link after a period of time, if the link has been removed, you will be disqualified for future Naenka Testing Club programs. (Please drop Service@Naenka.com a private message in advance If there are other reasons for the review to be deleted.)
4. If you are selected as a tester, you will not be able to sign up for other ongoing tests until you finish the review submission process.
5. Once you have submitted your review, Naenka reserves the right to use, edit, and repost your submitted content.
-Naenka reserves the right of final explanation.