- Noise-Canceling Boom Microphone: The noise-canceling technology of CVC 8.0 and the foam microphone cover can effectively eliminate ambient noise and make calls more clear. The 225° rotatable and flexible boom brings you the most perfect call experience.
- All-day Comfort: open ear headphones design frees you from the stress of traditional headphones on your ears and keeps you connected and comfortable throughout your workday, stay aware of your surroundings and your team in the workplace.
- Easy Controls: You can easily perform operations including answer/hang up/play/pause/volume control/switch audio/activate the voice assistant through the three physical buttons on the headset.
- Patented Bone Conduction Technology: More than 80% of the speaker sound travel through your cheekbones (no bone conduction headphones can transmit 100% of the sound through the cheekbones)
- Large Battery Capacity: 2 hours of charge time, enjoy up to 9 hours of talk time or 6 hours of listening time per charge, and ensure all-day working online.
1. Since bone conduction headphones transmit audio through the cheekbone instead of air, no existing bone conduction brand can completely eliminate sound leakage, Naenka's algorithm, and magnetic levitation sound unit effectively reduce the leakage of sound.
2. Please don't adjust the volume to the maximum to avoid itchy vibration and excessive sound leakage.
3. The bone conduction headphone may be used for medical purposes, while Naenka Runner Chic is not medical equipment. If you are looking for medical aid headset, you should choose other types.
4. You may feel the bone conduction headphones may not be as loud as the in-ear ones. You are encouraged to use the earplug for a better experience.
Adding a little pressure on the speaker will improve the sound quality while talking on the phone.
Bone Conduction Headphones x1
Charging Cable x1
User Manual x1
Um ótimo produto, está comprindo com as funções prometidas.
Estou gostando bastante do fone. Escuto muito bem o áudio e captura de áudio pelo microfone também é boa, as outras pessoas escutam claramente oque eu falo. O fone é bem leve e não da nem para sentir o seu peso. O único ponto negativo é que depois de algum tempo com o fone, a haste que passa por cima da orelha começa a causar um sento incomodo, mas isso pode ser porque sou uma pessoa grande e a minha cabeça também.
Runner Caller Bone Conduction Wireless Headphones
First time using ear conduction headset. The phone are much more comfortable than any other! And the microphone has great noise cancelling! I work all day with video call and this headset is perfect for online meetings
Amazing Calling Experience
Engineered with patented bone conduction technology to maximize hands-free communication, Runner Caller allows you to stay connected with unmatched awareness and outstanding call quality.
Environmental Noise Cancelling
Unique adaptive environmental noise-canceling chipset technology that monitors background noise and instantly produces an opposite signal, eliminating up to 80% of unwanted disruptive noise.
Runner Caller features a lightweight, open-ear design powered by bone conduction tech for all-day comfort. Unlike traditional headsets, our wireless headset allows for communication and awareness in the workplace.
You can easily perform operations including
answer/hang up/play/pause/volume control/switch audio/activate the voice assistant through the three physical buttons on the headset.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
No, but you can rotate the mic arm to the back of your ear.
Sure, but it depends on your device and if your able to use Bluetooth or if it is disabled by your employer.
The sound quality of bone conduction headphones is not as good as that of earbud headphones due to the different ways in which sound is transmitted and produced.