- 【Regarding Performance Trade-offs】 Nank(Naenka) Runner Pro2, as the successor to Nank(Naenka)'s iconic product Runner Pro, remains committed to delivering high-performance and cost-effective swim earphones. Based on extensive research with over three hundred users, we have made certain adjustments to enhance the earphones' waterproof performance and improve their value proposition. This includes reducing the weight of Runner Pro2, enhancing Bluetooth capabilities and earphone memory, while also removing the microphone function.
- 【Bone Conduction Open-ear Design】Nank(Naenka) bone conduction headphones adopt advanced bone conduction technology and transmit audio through cheekbones instead of air, which can guarantee the greatest authenticity of sound, make you aware and know your sound environment. It’s especially suitable for outdoor sports.
- 【 8-Hour Playback & Magnetic Charging】The battery capacity of the Runner Diver headphones is 230mAh, and the battery life spans 8 hours (60% volume music playback), which can meet your long-term sports use. Neanka bone headphones adopt magnetic fast charging technology, which can be fully charged in 1.5 hours, making your time valuable.
【IP68 Waterproof Headphones】Nank(Naenka) Runner Pro2 swimming headphones are IPx8 waterproof certified, and completely resistant to sweat, moisture and dust. You can use it for any indoor or outdoor sport, including swimming, snorkeling, and surfing.
- 【Wireless Headphones & MP3 Player】Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity provides convenient multi-point pairing, compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth devices. Double-click the power button to switch between Bluetooth mode and MP3 mode. 32G memory can store enough songs so you don’t have to choose your favorite ones, enjoying the music even without phones.(Pre-loaded with 3 test songs for testing, not second-hand items)
- 【Leakage Reduction Sound & Shocking Sound】The bone conduction headset weighs only 32g, with a light skeleton and strong toughness. It can be rotated 360 degrees and still be intact. Elastic silicone on the cheekbones makes it comfortable and stress-free long-term to wear.
1. Only TF mode supports working underwater.
2. TF mode only supports MP3，WMA，WAV，APE，FLAC format files.
3. After use pls rinse the headphones thoroughly with clean water to remove any residue from the swimming pool, such as saltwater or chlorine.
Bone Conduction Headphones x1
Charging Cable x1
Adjustable Size Plastic Banding Straps x1
User Manual x1
Don't Merely Accept Our Word
Check out other testers’ experience sharing
I just tested the headphones, quality of headphones is really good and improvement of the swimming training is greate
Around a year ago, I purchased the Runner Pro, and a few months ago, I received a survey from NAENKA asking for my feedback on the Runner Pro's upgrade and whether I needed a microphone. Based on my experience, I provided them with some suggestions. I expressed my desire for the headphones to be lighter as I occasionally found them a bit heavy, especially after using them for more than three hours. Additionally, since I only use them for swimming, a microphone was not necessary for me. It seems like they took my suggestions on board. Cheers!
I have now received my newly purchased Runner Pro 2., For me it surprisingly fits fine behind my head. The problem is that the preformed curve in the wire is simply meant for a smaller head size. On me they kinda bend away from my head because of the wide angle they have to open to. Luckily I also bought some nice goggles that have 1 bands to help tether it at the top and bottom. With a little positioning I was able to get a really great sound. I've used it 6 times now but seems rugged and pretty easy to use. Some tracks have more bass than not. Overall a great easy mid priced option for lap swimmers who don't have ginormous heads.
Really the best functionality on the market. You can use them for swimming with the internal mp3 player, while you can also use them as regular bluetooth earphones. Great desing and very confortable.
Unfortunately the second time I have issues with them, this time one of the sides is not functioning. I think they are still improving, but without doubt the product is great.
Runner Pro Bone Conduction Sports Headphones
The Runner Pro2 swimming headphones adopt a professional waterproof design to meet the waterproof level requirements of athletes or swimmers, working perfectly for swimming, fitness or running.
Nank(Naenka) bone headphones have exclusive OT leakage reduction 2.0 technology, less vibration, more comfortable while wearing. Seamless and non-porous design, reduce sound leakage 90% and protect your privacy. A 16mm dynamic vibrator speaker, the sound quality is more open, the bass is thick, the mid-to-treble is fine, and the penetrating power.
IPx8 2nd Gen Waterproof
Bluetooth/ TF Mode
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
The delivery time is usually 7-10 business days. Since the shipping address is in the US and Hong Kong, China, if the shipping address is in the US or China, the delivery time is 3-4 days.
Sure, they work perfectly!
Naenka Runner Diver has both a Bluetooth mode and an MP3 mode, while the Aftershokz headphones can only perform one of these two functions.
The sound quality of bone conduction headphones is not as good as that of earbud headphones due to the different ways in which sound is transmitted and produced.