- 【Bone Conduction Open-ear Design】Naenka bone conduction headphones adopt advanced bone conduction technology and transmit audio through cheekbones instead of air, which can guarantee the greatest authenticity of sound, make you aware and know your sound environment. It’s especially suitable for outdoor sports.
- 【 8-Hour Playback & Magnetic Charging】The battery capacity of the Runner Diver headphones is 230mAh, and the battery life spans 8 hours (60% volume music playback), which can meet your long-term sports use. Neanka bone headphones adopt magnetic fast charging technology, which can be fully charged in 1.5 hours, making your time valuable.
【IP68 Waterproof Headphones】Naenka swimming headphones are IPx8 waterproof certified, and completely resistant to sweat, moisture and dust. You can use it for any indoor or outdoor sport, including swimming, snorkeling, and surfing.
- 【Wireless Headphones & MP3 Player】Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity provides convenient multi-point pairing, compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth devices. Double-click the power button to switch between Bluetooth mode and MP3 mode. 8G memory can store enough songs so you don’t have to choose your favorite ones, enjoying the music even without phones.
- 【Leakage Reduction Sound & Shocking Sound】The bone conduction headset weighs only 36g, with a light skeleton and strong toughness. It can be rotated 360 degrees and still be intact. Elastic silicone on the cheekbones makes it comfortable and stress-free long-term to wear.
1. Only TF mode supports working underwater.
2. TF mode only supports MP3 and FLAC format files.
3. Pressing the volume button too quickly will cause the volume to fail to change.
4. Since the microphone hole is reserved, we recommend that each underwater use no more than 40 minutes, after use pls shake off the water inside the headset and dry the surface and charge port water stains and then store.
5. Please use a 5V-1A charging head to charge the headphones, using the fast charging head may damage the battery of the headphones.
Bone Conduction Headphones x1
Charging Cable x1
User Manual x1
I could hear my music while jogging without carrying the phone and staying alert to the sound environmemt. Very light, confortable and easy to use, with good audio quality.
I was searching for a new pair of swimming headphones after my old pair went kaput, and I've always been interested in bone conduction headphones (partly because you can often use them at events where regular headphones are banned).
These killed both birds with one stone. It does a great job at remembering where it got to with the mp3 files. Minor issues are, MP3 files are played in date created order (not file name or track name), which is fine once you know, additionally there is no speed adjustment (I just had to get my podcasts to 2x in Audacity before copying over).
Finally, the silicone strap is great making it easy to adjust the tension on the fly, not quite sure why it doesn't come pre-fitted?
Runner Pro Bone Conduction Sports Headphones
I was skeptical but when the headphones arrived I quickly changed my mind. The sound is good for bone conduction, and everything works fine (bluetooth, mp3, charging...).
I recommend to everyone for cycling and swimming.
I got the headphones to swim with. I was a little put off with the instructions which said you needed to download songs to the inbuilt MP3 but as I don’t put my head under thought I’d give it a go wirelessly and have my phone on the pool side. Worked perfectly!
comfortable and durable
The bone conduction headset weighs only 36g, with a light skeleton and strong toughness. It can be rotated 360 degrees and still be intact. Elastic silicone on the cheekbones make it comfortable and stress-free long-term to wear.
The swimming headphones adopt a professional waterproof design to meet the waterproof level requirements of athletes or swimmers, working perfectly for swimming, fitness or running.
Double-click the power button to switch between Bluetooth mode and MP3 mode. Featuring 8G music storage of a library for up to 1500 songs on MP3 mode, you can enjoy your favorite audio such as music, calls or podcasts, anytime, anywhere. Please switch to MP3 mode during swimming.
Naenka bone headphones have exclusive OT leakage reduction 2.0 technology, less vibration, more comfortable while wearing. Seamless and non-porous design, reduce sound leakage 90% and protect your privacy. A 16mm dynamic vibrator speaker, the sound quality is more open, the bass is thick, the mid-to-treble is fine, and the penetrating power.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
The delivery time is usually 7-10 business days. Since the shipping address is in the US and Hong Kong, China, if the shipping address is in the US or China, the delivery time is 3-4 days.
Sure, they work perfectly!
Naenka Runner Diver has both a Bluetooth mode and an MP3 mode, while the Aftershokz headphones can only perform one of these two functions.
The sound quality of bone conduction headphones is not as good as that of earbud headphones due to the different ways in which sound is transmitted and produced.